Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wishy Washy.

Every day I think about throwing my turbo setup in early. I think about how nice it would be to finally hang in the straights with EVO's and STi's, how I could finally put to rest those jackasses that can only keep up on straights, and how glorious it would be to hear the turbo spool, blow off, and do it all over again. However, right as soon as I convince myself that big power is the way to go, I think about my throttle bodies. I think about the sound. I think about the response. I think about the excitement that's generated from a simple, under 200hp engine. I really have never driven anything like it before in my life. Sure I've driven EVO's, S2000's, and even Corvettes. Still, nothing compares to the feeling of an N/A 4AG with individual throttle bodies at wide open throttle.

I think I'll keep the setup a little longer.

TURN THE VOLUME WAAAAAY UP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more updates dammit!