Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Funny Habits


TRD Short Stroke 8-way Adjustable Race Shocks
So I helped old man Hamachi pull his motor last weekend, and while I was there it became a show and tell of sorts of some interesting stuff he has lying around. He knows I am certainly nerdy about race car parts and he has quite the collection of unique knick knacks that make me ooh and ahh. Then out of nowhere, the fool pulls out a completely race machined and milled head from Hasselgren. I then asked him "Where the hell did this come from?". He quickly replied, "The good stuff is in my room". I laughed, but then thought about it, and I do the same thing. For some reason I keep some car parts in my room which I deem too valuable to leave anywhere else.
Formula Atlantic valve cover, Toyota OEM oil filters from the N2/Group A racing days

I have other stuff lying around but its kind of silly to think that my already crowded room has things in it that seem to be totally unnecessary.

Why do we do such silly shit? What do YOU have in YOUR room?







No comments: