Monday, October 6, 2008

Chaser of my dreams

Its been difficult to find time lately to update, as I've been all over the place. Two weeks ago I was at the Coronado Festival of Speed, which was a blast. I got to hang out with some friends I hadn't seen in a while, and watch vintage race cars duke it out on a mini circuit. It almost looked like another round of the Monterey Historics, if they had a full racing schedule. Me being the idiot I am, forgot to bring my camera with me. Then this past weekend, I was at a wedding in NorCal. Again, forgot the camera, but the only thing automotive related that I experienced was riding in my friend's new BMW. That being said, I wasn't really equipped to blog about any automotive experiences in the past few weeks, until I came across this thing. This photos is of Daigo Saito's Chaser which is currently for sale.





I'll probably have to create a separate post to describe the Alex Pfeiffer trifecta for automotive hotness (with new addition thanks to Taka Aono) but this Chaser has it all. The funny thing is, this isn't even Daigo's "A" car anymore, and it still reaches a level of super-hotness rarely achieved by anyone. Maybe I adore it because its a Toyota, or maybe I adore the generous usage of BN Sports, but either way, its definately a vehicle I'd buy if I wasn't repaying college loans, gettin tricked into taking hoes out to eat, and putting gasoline into my 9 mpg AE86.

Check it out for sale, here

No comments: