Friday, September 5, 2008

Takuma Sato may be back?

Ok, so while its only a test run, its good news to us that are Taku fans. I must say that after I read this, I was quite pleased for two reasons: 1)I'm glad he has a chance to come back, and 2)I'm glad its with a team that shows promise.
He's testing for the position that will be left open because Sebastien Vettel is leaving for Red Bull Racing, but while Vettel was at Toro Rosso, they proved to be a team that was making strides forward. Vettel's showing especially within the last few GP's indicate the team is moving forward, though not quite at the speed as say BMW has been.

I think F1 drivers are generally pretty cool guys, with the exception of a few. I particularly like Sato though because he's only 1 of 2 Asian drivers who compete(d) in F1 currently, and also because I think Alonso is kind of a douche, and Sato passed that foo. In a Honda. From the outside. Especially since Alonso was in a McLaren Mercedes, I think that's pretty much the equivalent of physically rubbing poo in someone's face.
Let's hope he makes the team and continues his career in F1!




No comments: