Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hot Rod Chicks


It seems like every car culture has a lifestyle that surrounds it, and one of the oldest has to be the rat rod/hot rod style. Not only do the cars have a very distinctive look to them, but they can influence attire, musical and other interests as well. I am new to the hot rod style (and I do enjoy it quite much) but I particularly like the girls that are associated with the scene! I generally like girls with tatoos and colored hair, so I guess its pretty natural that I dig these attendees of the Billetproof car show that recently happend up in norcal. Unfortunately most of the automotive related events I attend or am associated with dont usually have an abundance of these girls, but I guess that means I'll have to attend more of these events in the future.

No comments: