Sunday, May 3, 2009

More nerdgasm!


As an autmotive fan, modifying my car for better performance has been at the center of my being for the past 8 years. I don't think there's a day that goes by where I don't think about racing technology, safety equipment or something related. Little did i know people are that way about flashlights.

Being the nerd of technology and "customization" that I am, I found this forum all about flashlights and the cool ways to modify them. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ is yet another site that is equivalent to garage journal and bob is the oil guy. Some photos below are the types of things people do. Some look like high tech sex toys, and some look like light sabers. You could argue light sabres look like high tech sex toys.




I thought my nerdism was bad.

No comments: