Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ouch!


Just thought I'd share some photos of my beautiful Chokets bumper, after being used for 2 years. This bumper was actually brand new when I got it, and had never been mounted on a car before. It was spray painted black, and stayed looking nice for a while. At first, I wanted to get a bumper that I ran only at drift days and open track events, but in the end what use is the bumper if its not going to get put to use?These latest "boo-boo's" were from going off the chicane at Streets of Willow at about 70 mph. Man up son!
I'm thinking of dropping it off to Rabe for some repairs and touchup. It still has life left in it yet!
I'm actually kind of proud of this thing, because while it is a relatively rare piece, I still beat the crap out of it. The bumper has rock chips from every track in southern California, as well as from Miller Motor Sports Park in Utah!




No comments: